I love doing a 100s workout when I teach. What is a 100s workout? Simple. It’s 100 repetitions (reps) of each exercise. Now, don’t let that scare or intimidate you. The way I set this workout up, you won’t even notice that you’re doing 100 reps of each exercise. Why? Because we’re breaking it up!
There are 10 exercises listed and you’re going to complete 10 reps of each exercise, then move on to the next. Then, you’ll do all 10 exercises again, repeating the process 10 more times…that’ll get you to 100 reps in no time flat (well…in 30 minutes or so?!).
Here are a couple tips and suggestions for you:
- You need to do 10 reps PER SIDE. So, if you’re doing 10 jabs. That’s 10 jabs on your right and 10 jabs on your left. So um…really you’re doing 20, but don’t think of it like that, m’kay?!
- Keep a pen and paper next to you to tick off when you’ve completed an entire set. Trust me, when you get to set #7, you’re going to think “am I on set 6 or 7 or 8?”.
- Be sure to keep water nearby, this is a sweaty workout.
- Want to challenge yourself? Hold 2lb weights the entire time. It’s fun…just trust me on that one.
- Want to REALLY challenge yourself? Add 100 high knees at the end of each set so by the end you’ll have added 1000 high knees. Why? It gives a nice little cardio boost…and who the heck doesn’t like a cardio boost?
Here’s your 10 x 10 Workout:
So fun! So sweaty!! It’s time for you to get to work! If you try it out, leave a comment below and let me know how it went! Questions?! Just ask! BOOMSHAKALAKA! Enjoy the sweaty goodness that is your workout!
Go Get ‘Em Tip: Choose a “Power Word” to stay present in your workout and motivate yourself to dig deep! You can do it!
Leave a Reply