I’ve been asked for a very, very, very long time to create a short, effective and fun upper-body challenge, so that’s exactly what I did!
Here’s what the challenge looks like:
It’s called 21 & Done. Why? Well now…you’re going to have to wait to find out ALL the details and exactly what the name means. But, I can tell you is this – with this 21-Day Challenge you’re going to get all of the following:
- 21 days of focused upper body workouts designed to tone and sculpt your upper body;
- Varied daily strength training focuses on the 5 areas of the upper body: chest, back, biceps, triceps and shoulders;
- Each challenge should take no longer than 10 minutes per day;
- Fun little surprise workouts throughout the 21 days;
- Access to an app that helps you stay organized and keep track of each daily challenge;
- A points system that allows you to see how the entire team is doing;
- A private chat room within the app for accountability and support;
- Weekly prizes – randomly drawn from those at the top of the leaderboard.
- GRAND PRIZE – randomly drawn from all those who completed the full 21 days at the end of the challenge.
All of this for $21. And one of the best parts? If you complete the full 21 days, I will donate 21% of your registration to an organization that helps educate and raise awareness for childhood mental illness! So YOU are doing good by getting strong(er)!. YAY!
At the end of the 21 days, you’ll have a new group of motivated women to support you on your fitness journey, you’ll have stronger and more defined arms and you’ll have a bunch of new education that I plan on sharing throughout the challenge.
This is the PERFECT challenge if you need a short, safe and effective way to help get you back on track OR if you want to supplement your current workout program and classes with a little upper-body boost!
BA-BAM! Fun, right?! If you’re not already on the waitlist…GET ON IT!
Just CLICK HERE for more information and to get on the waitlist. YAY!